KiCad PCB EDA Suite
Go to the documentation of this file.
* This program source code file is part of KiCad, a free EDA CAD application.
* Copyright (C) 2004-2016 KiCad Developers, see AUTHORS.txt for contributors.
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
* of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, you may find one here:
* or you may search the http://www.gnu.org website for the version 2 license,
* or you may write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
// A define to allow translation of strings which must be stored in English (for instance
// because they are used both as keywords and as messages in dialogs
// We do not want to use the _( x ) usual macro from wxWidgets, which calls wxGetTranslation(),
// because the English string is used in key file configuration
// The translated string is used only when displaying the help window.
// Therefore translation tools have to use the "_" and the "_HKI" prefix to extract
// strings to translate
#define _HKI( x ) wxT( x )
#endif // I18N_UTILITY_H
Generated on Mon Mar 27 2017 14:21:42 for KiCad PCB EDA Suite by